Green Bay Packers (+6) @ Chicago Bears (-6) — Over/Under 45
- Packers are 5-7-1 ATS while the Bears are 9-4.
- Packer games have gone over 45 points nine times while Bear games have done it seven times.
- Everyone is talking about the Packers playoffs chances and what needs to happen for them. What they really need, is to win this game or nothing else matters.
- Packers haven’t lost in Chicago since 2010 and the Bears can end that streak while also winning the division. What a big win that would be for Chicago.
- Packers offensive line is getting Lane Taylor back for this game, but Jason Spriggs is still playing in this game and Kahlil Mack is going to fucking eat him alive. The Packers needs to run the ball well if they want to have any lick of chance in thsi game.
- Big game for Mitchell Trubisky, he can silence a lot of his doubters in this game if he plays well. Most, and I agree with them, say Trubisky is going to hold this team back in the playoffs.
- I like the Packers to cover in this game, and I am going to go ballsy and say the over hits in this game.
- 50/50 pick & 52% on the under.
Miami Dolphins (+7) @ Minnesota Vikings (-7) — Over/Under 44.5
- Dolphins are 8-5 ATS while the Vikings are 6-6-1.
- Dolphin games have gone over 44 points seven times while Vikings game have done it 4 times.
- Both these teams need this game badly if they want to stay in contention for the #6 seed in their conferences.
- Maimi is coming off a fucking miracle win and we’ll see if they can really bring the intensity for another week.
- The Vikings on the other hand, are finally not playing a primetime game. They went 1-3 during that stretch. Lets see if Cousins can play a little better when the bright lights aren’t on him.
- Maimi has played much better while Ryan Tannehill is under center, I don’t expect this team just roll over, Adam Gase has them playing well.
- 7 points is just too much for me in this game. I think the Dolphins cover in a close game and the over hits.
- 56% on Minnesota & 54% on the Over.
New England Patriots (-2) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (+2) — Over/Under 52
- Patriots are 8-5 ATS while the Steelers are 6-6-1.
- Patriot games have gone over 52 points four times while Steeler games have done it five times.
- Lets be honest here, Patriots just a lost a fucking heartbreaking game on the road. Tom Brady is great in weeks after losses, and he’s just fucking great in December in general.
- Pittsburgh doesn’t have James Connor yet or again. If they want to win, they’re gonna have to run for over 100 yards. Thats the way to beat this Patriots team.
- I like the Patriots here, just too much on offense although I think the game is close. Also, give me the over here. I want fucking points.
- 69% on New England & 75% on the over.
New Orleans Saints (-6) @ Carolina Panthers (+6) — Over/Under 51.5
- Saints are 10-3 ATS while the Panthers are 5-8.
- Saint games have gone over 51 points six times while Panther games have done it seven times.
- I mean the Panthers, what a fucking mess they are. Not long ago they were 5-2 and looked like a lock. They lose another game, they’re pretty much gonna be out of the playoff race and they get the Saints twice and the Falcons.
- Give Christian McCaffery the damn ball. Thats how the Panthers are going to beat the Saints. Keeps Drew Brees off the field.
- Saints on the other hand need this game to stay ahead of the Rams. The Rams final three games is much easier than what the Saints have.
- I’ll take the Panthers to cover this 6 point spread. Again, just too much for me. This is a divisional game, Panthers are at home in primetime, I would dab a little bit on the Panthers ML also. I’ll also take the under.
- 61% on the Saints & 58% on the over.
Moxie’s Lock of the Week:
New York Giants (-1.5) v. Tennessee Titans