Carolina Panthers (+4) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (-4) — Over/Under @ 50
- Panthers and Steelers are both 5-3 ATS
- Panther and Steeler games have gone over 50 points five times each this year
- Both teams come into this game hot and we finally ourselves a good Thursday night game, you can tell because FOX changed their promos to ones it looks like they actually put some time into.
- The Panthers have a better defense in this matchup but the Steelers D has played much better as of late.
- Steelers offense is humming with Big Ben, James Connor, Brown, Smith, and either TE can go off for a big game. The Panthers LB’s, who are among the best in the league, are going to have play a great game against Connor and those Steeler TEs.
- The Panthers offense on a short week is gotta be a nightmare to prepare for. I think they’re gonna give the Steelers defense a lot of trouble. McCaffery is bringing hope to all White RBs out there in America.
- I like the Panthers to cover here, and for this game to hit the over.
- 51% on the Panthers and 74% on the over.
New Orleans Saints (-4.5) @ Cincinnati Bengals (+4.5) — Over/Under @ 55.5
- Saints are 6-2 ATS and the Bengals are 4-4 ATS
- Saints games have gone over 55 points four times while Bengal games have done it four times also.
- The Saints are rolling and already went into Baltimore and proved they can win on the road.
- Cinci started out good but went 2-2 in the month of October.
- Both teams have very dynamic offenses that can put up points but the Bengals are without AJ Green which is gonna hurt that Bengals attack. We’ll see how TJ Boyd handles the #1 WR reps against Lattimore and the Saints defense.
- The weather in Cincinnati should up well for dome team in this one.
- The Bengals defense has a big task ahead of them trying to slow down this Saints offense and DEZ BRYANT. I’m not sure the Bengals defense is up for it, they’ve already shown they can give up a lot fo points.
- I’ll take the Saints and the under. Hitting 56 is a lot of points, I think the saints get their but I don’t see the Bengals hitting that 24-28 number.
- 75% on the Saints and 71% on the over.
Seattle Seahawks (+10) @ Los Angeles Rams (-10) — Over/Under @ 51.5
- Seahawks are 4-3-1 ATS while the Rams are 4-4-1 ATS.
- Seahawk games have gone over 51 points once while Rams games have done it five times.
- The Seahawks were a surprise team but started off their November with a loss against Phil Rivers and the Chargers. Now they get Goff and the Rams offense.
- Both of these defense are regarded as good, but really both give up a ton of points, especially the Rams against good offenses and they’re gonna face one in the Seahawks.
- Last time these two teams played we had a great game, Rams came out on top 33-31.
- I see no way the Seahawks defense keeps this Rams offense under 28, so the question here is can the Seahawks offense put up at least 20 on the Rams? I think yes.
- Give me the Seahawks to cover and for this game to hit the over. Rams win this game, but it’s much closer than that 10 points. Rams do not have a home field advantage.
- 58% on the Seahawks and 62% on the over.
Dallas Cowboys (-6.5) @ Philadelphia Eagles -6.5 — Over/Under @ 43.5
- Cowboys are 2-5-1 ATS while the Eagles are 3-5
- Cowboy games have gone over 43 points once while the Eagles games have done it four times.
- Cowboy come in just sucking, absolutely sucking. Offense sucks. Coaching sucks. Front office sucks. Defense is good though, and thats the only hope this team has to win this game.
- Eagles just traded for Golden Tate and had a bye week to get him acquainted with the offense and Carson Wentz.
- Eagles are coming off a nice win against the Jags in London. I really think this team is ready to explode offensively and look more like the team of last year.
- I don’t see this game being close, I think the Eagles run the Cowboys out of the building as America gets to witness another bullshit NFC East primetime game. Oh and we get to look forward to the Giants playing tomorrow night. FUCK.
- Give me the Eagles, and the under. I think this is a 24-10, 28-10 type of game.
- 81% on the Eagles, and 58% on the over.
Moxie NFL Lock of the Week: Cardinals/Chiefs OVER 50
- I hate all the games this week, even the ones I picked above.